[CentOS] OFF-TOPIC: Job opportunity in Augusta Georgia

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 15:18:24 UTC 2008

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 11:13 AM, Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 7:08 AM, Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com> wrote:
>  > WAY Off topic here, but if anyone's in the Augusta, Georgia area and
>  >  wants to work as a web developer(css, html, flash, php, photoshop and
>  >  the other usual goodies), we've got a job opening.
>  >
>  >  If you like abuse, long hours, low pay, and lots of stress, we have
>  >  the perfect job for you.
>
>  Are you getting fired, Jim?  And this ad is to find / discourage your
>  replacement?

Hehe, no. Actually I'm getting another PFY to work in the office here,
and I figure I'll just go ahead and start disillusioning them as early
as possible :-P

Our operation is growing far beyond what I or the other engineer here
can comfortably manage, and we're looking to farm out the artistic
type work to someone else.

George Orwell