[CentOS] Best way to migrate a server?

Kevin Thorpe kevin at pricetrak.com
Wed Aug 20 11:46:21 UTC 2008

Looks good. I especially like the fact that it builds a custom boot cd
for your system. That's the bit missing from my
current backup system (bacula). I'll see if I can splice the two
together for disaster time.

--
Kevin Thorpe
Head of IT

Mailto: kevin at pricetrak.com <mailto:kevin at pricetrak.com>
*/Registered in England No. 1728605/*
All views or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the
author. Accordingly, Purchasing Index Ltd does not accept responsibility
for the contents of the message unless specifically stated otherwise. If
you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and
delete the message immediately.