[CentOS] Is there a way to save the routing table permanently?

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 13:32:33 UTC 2008

Are you sure this is actually processed?  Do you have a working example for
CentOS 4.x or 5.x?  One that works with two NICS that would use two
different gateways to the internet?  I would like nothing more to get this
to work in a streamlined fashion.

i didn't have success with the /etc/sysconfig/static-routes  file, but maybe
i didn't specify the routes using the correct syntax?

This web page recommends a complete rewrite of the
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifup-routes script!
http://www.akadia.com/services/redhat_static_routes.html