[CentOS] how can I get the kernel source codes of CentOS5.2

MHR mhullrich at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 18:25:10 UTC 2008

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 11:20 AM, Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com> wrote:

> You can certainly help.  So, from what you wrote I suppose you
> encountered the same dependency problem and then manually installed
> unifdef.  Was this indeed the case?  Also, this happened on an x86_64
> system?

Yes, yes, and yes, not necessarily in that order....  ;^)

I routinely build a kernel with NTFS read/write support whenever a new
kernel comes out, partly to get the support, but mostly to keep my
hand at building kernels alive and kicking (?).  My primary desktop is
an AMD 64x2 and I always run CentOS x86_64 kernels.

mhr