Curmudgeoning (was Re: [CentOS] Problems with writing Dual Layer DVD)

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 22:13:20 UTC 2008

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 1:53 PM, William L. Maltby
<CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com> wrote:

>> > I guess we're both old enough to fill in for JP when the resident
>> > curmudgeon is not on-list.  ;-)

*checks for other folks on list with initials of JP*
*checks driver's license for age verification*

>> You can list me as a backup curmudgeon as well :-).
>
> If this keeps up, we'll outnumber the "squirts"... uh-oh! We'll incur
> the "Wrath of Khan" from regular list denizans too! >:-O

You do realize I'm one of the "squirts" you're referring to right?
 I started working with computers in more than just a 'hey, I need to
write this paper' sort of way around 1995. The *first* CPU I used was
a pentium (though this is not the oldest, as I developed a fondness
for antiques).

So you geezers can just put the token ring down, and step away from
the thin-net. Oh.. and get off my lawn! :-P

George Orwell