[CentOS] Webalizer displays wrong year

Jussi Hirvi greenspot at greenspot.fi
Fri Aug 29 11:21:06 UTC 2008

Ian Blackwell (ian at ikel.id.au) kirjoitteli (29.8.2008 13:34):
> Something similar happened to me, but only when I had set the server
> date forward and accessed the apache server pages with a future date.
> As a result, the apache logs contained that future date.  The
> /var/lib/webalizer/webalizer.current file then contained a future date

Hi Ian,

I know you from the LassoTalk list, right? :-)

My webalizer.current lists 29/08/2006 as the "current date". :-) I still
have no idea why.

But I circled around the problem by starting the statistics fresh. I
processed all the access logs that I have (5 log files), and the new
statistics are now quite ok.

- Jussi

--
Jussi Hirvi * Green Spot
Topeliuksenkatu 15 C * 00250 Helsinki * Finland