[CentOS] Using CentOS 5 as server; best way to setup NFSv4?

Sat Aug 2 15:06:54 UTC 2008
Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>

On Fri, 2008-08-01 at 21:09 -0700, nate wrote:

> It's quite possible that my information about LDAP is out
> of date, I admit I haven't been on the cutting edge of
> that technology recently, though I still interface with
> my home installation on a regular basis(just added some
> new mail aliases into my LDAP config today actually), I
> haven't changed the way I go about things in LDAP in
> quite some time. Maybe I'm just gettin' old.
----
it is...syncrepl has been available for quite some time (master <->
master)

the way to deal with ssl/multiple LDAP servers is to use TLS_CACERTDIR
on the clients so you can have multiple certs for the clients to use

migration from openldap 2.2 to 2.3 doesn't require any reconfiguration
that I'm aware of.

Craig