[CentOS] [OT] Firefox loses plugins, anyone else? Bug? Known?

"Germán Andrés Pulido F." gpulido at gtscolombia.com
Sat Dec 6 14:56:07 UTC 2008

I have seen this exact same behavior under Fedora 9. it seems the bug is
with firefox for some reason. It will happens when clicking over a link
opens firefox. If firefox is already open, it works OK. I've found no
solution yet, other than switching to opera for my browsing needs. I
have the tabmixplus extension, I thought it was related. Do you have
this extension?

Regards.

--

Cordialmente,