[CentOS] pop3 attack

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Dec 10 00:17:55 UTC 2008

on 12-9-2008 4:06 PM Lanny Marcus spake the following:
> On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 6:33 PM, Scott Silva <ssilva-m4n3GYAQT2lWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>> on 12-9-2008 3:11 PM Lanny Marcus spake the following:
> <snip>
>> I don't run my servers through IPCop. It is just for internet access and
>> office to office tunnels. It is a lot easier to set up and do things then the
>> Siemens T1 router I am stuck with at the demark. Its firewall language seems
>> just different enough to give me fits when I use it.  And I don't hose
>> everything with one fat-fingered typo.
>
> And the folks who wrote the Proprietary Language for your T1 Router
> thought that it was perfect.  :-)
I think they thought it was perfect for their bottom line so they could sell
support. Either way, it works so corporate won't replace it. And with the
economic slowdown the way it is, it is one battle I'm not going to fight right
now.
--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and