[CentOS] Adobe plugin for firefox

Bo Lynch blynch at ameliaschools.com
Wed Dec 10 15:11:17 UTC 2008

On Tue, December 9, 2008 4:54 pm, William L. Maltby wrote:

> On Tue, 2008-12-09 at 16:46 -0500, William L. Maltby wrote:
>> <snip>
>
>> With all this, when I click on a PDF, all works as expected. Can you
>> provide the link you're having problems with? Most of my downloads are
>> at a site that starts the process with a jave application, so I don't
>> often just click a regular PDF url.
>
> Just an FYI: since I hadn't checked recently, I did an open file in FF
> and picked a local PDF. All work. I could read it, save copy, etc.
>
>> <snip>
>
> --

All of my settings look good in FF. Adobe plugin is enabled. Under apps I
have tried setting it to always ask, adobe, and the default evince. If I
open a local pdf in FF this will open. However if I attempt to open off of
the internet then I am always prompted to save file. Open is not an
option.
Thanks
Bo Lynch