[CentOS] Miredo 1.1.5

Robert Moskowitz

rgm at htt-consult.com
Wed Dec 10 18:33:39 UTC 2008

I found a src.rpm for 1.1.5-1 for fc8 (not rh8!).  I was able to rebuild
it on my Centos build system.

The rpms are identified as 1.1.5-1.i386.rpm, no el5 or other
identification was placed in the files.  I don't see how to control this
when you rebuild from an existing src.rpm.  Interestingly the fc8
designation was lost.

I also rebuild it on my fc10 system.  It worked, and the rpms have fc10
in their names.

Don't know how well they will work.  I will be trying them over the next
couple weeks.  If anyone wants a copy, let me know....