[CentOS] pop3 attack

Bill Campbell centos at celestial.com
Thu Dec 11 02:07:57 UTC 2008

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008, Spiro Harvey wrote:
>> Or switch to postfix. I plunked "relayhost =
>> smtp-server.roadrunner.com" into main.cf & away it went.
>
>why change software just because one configuration line is different?

I've spent almost 20 years avoiding sendmail :-).

Bill
Fax:            (206) 232-9186

Taking the State wherever found, striking into its history at
any point, one sees no way to differentiate the activities of its
founders, administrators, and beneficiaries from those of a
professional-criminal class. -- Albert Jay Nock, Our Enemy, The State