[CentOS] wine 1.1.10 rpm for centos

dnk d.k.emaillists at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 20:41:02 UTC 2008

Well it is not that I expected it to be done. I was just curious as in
my searches I found some for openSuse, etc and "hoped" that maybe
someone had rolled some.

The main reason I need it, is that I have a particular Windows program
that causes seg faults in the older wine version, but not in 1.1.10. I
was just hoping to streamline subsequent installs... =-)