[CentOS] Yum messages: /usr/lib/liblzo.so.1 is not a symbolic link

Tue Dec 16 20:42:56 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 7:05 AM, William L. Maltby
<CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com> wrote:
> Ran yum update this A.M. Got this. Is it a problem for rpmforge, CentOS
> or just me? Maybe not a problem at all?

Bill: I have PUP running and this morning got the alert that updates
were available. I had PUP (which I believe is a front end forYUM/RPM)
install the 3 packages, without any issues, on this CentOS 5.2 (32
bit) box. I wonder why it went awry for you, when you did it
manually.... Lanny