[CentOS] FTPS setup problem

Guy Boisvert boisvert.guy at videotron.ca
Sat Dec 20 20:37:56 UTC 2008

John wrote:
>> He's testing it. Access with Dreamweaver may indeed work.
> ----
> Ahh, DW will connect to my my ftp machine but I don't know about sftp. To me
> it is just easier to use DW or Visual Studio internal ftp tools to manage a
> site easier. I will try his config later on just to check it outwith DW.
>
> JohnStanley

... and SFTP is not the same as FTPS.

Actually, i tried with FileZilla (it seems to have an official bug with
vsftpd and FTPS) and SmartFTP and both had problems.

So that's why i asked the question to the list.  I dunno if i have
something wrong with the config, or any other subtility.

Guy Boisvert, ing.
IngTegration inc.