[CentOS] Installing RHEL5.3

Vandaman vandaman2002-sk at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 23 18:05:35 UTC 2008

Alain PORTAL <alain.portal at free.fr> wrote:

> > 1. wait for a public beta
>
> Are you sure beta can be public ?

Just google for "Red Hat Releases RHEL 4 Public Beta".
I'm not saying that this is the case here but you need to
either have a RHN account with entitlements or to wait for
a public beta (which may be unlikely for a point release).

> I know, I just want to test it as I can't start X with
> 5.2.

If you are having problems with 5.2 then address these problems
immediately without waiting for 5.3. How do you address them? File bugs
or ask questions relating to your existing problem but 5.3 beta is unable
to solve them automagically for you.

Regards,
Vandaman.