[CentOS] Another security question

Tim Nelson tnelson at rockbochs.com
Wed Dec 24 14:54:00 UTC 2008

Typically SSL secured sites will at least keep your login credentials safe. However, someone can still see where you're going by sniffing your traffic.

If you're very concerned, setup an OpenVPN tunnel that routes all of your traffic through it. Then, the only thing they'll see from the start is an SSL connection to somewhere, and that's it.

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Support
Rockbochs Inc.
(218)727-4332 x105