[CentOS] Sendmail problem

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Sun Dec 28 18:31:12 UTC 2008

Swilting wrote on Sun, 28 Dec 2008 17:01:35 +0100:

> clamav-milter

Let me guess: you didn't start it. (Yes, sendmail won't do this for you.)

I see that you went to comp.mail.sendmail for your earlier SMTP AUTH
question. Do yourself and others a favor and go to: fr.comp.mail.serveurs
Your English ist just on the brink where one can't be sure if you really
understand or not. This makes just for a frustrating experience for
everyone. And add that ehlo output I mentioned to your request.
And for CentOS questions go to the *French* CentOS list.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany