[CentOS] Trouble Ticket System

Jun Salen

nokijun at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 01:23:35 UTC 2008

Hi,

Last year, I tried to installed and evaluate the following OSS web base trouble ticketing system. This is for me to track history on our IT related issues. Those that I tried are the PHP Ticket, DanPHPSupport, Epix Power Support, ruQueue, Ticket Express, OTRS, PMOS Help Desk and eTicket. From those, PMOS and eTicket are my top picks. I have problem installing OTRS the last time, so I am unable to evaluate that but will try later. The problem with PMOS is that the developer want to give up the project last time I checked. Aside from the mentioned above, can you suggest others that are better. Any advice from other experiences please. Thank you very much.

junji
aisalen.wordpress.com
Linux
Registered