[CentOS] CentOs 5.1 Vmware Workstation Ace Edition - Problem With Atheros AR5006EG

Masters IT Gmail mastersit.com at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 21:51:11 UTC 2008

Thanks for the response, it really help me out! In case that I install
centos 5.1 in my laptop, not in the virtual machine, you think that with
this wifi card I could use it easily or I would need to use ndiswrapper or
madwifi I am asking this because im new to linux world and I am going to
make a big step leaving behind my windows box.

Thanks to all!

George from Uruguay.