[CentOS] Apache2::Request on CentOS 5

Jeff Larsen jlar310 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 19:03:20 UTC 2008

On Feb 10, 2008 12:24 AM, Mag Gam <magawake at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Running mod_perl, and trying to get Apache2::Request installed. I can't seem
> to find an RPM for it. Has anyone got this working on CentOS 5?

I am not a perl expert, but since nobody else is commenting...

Check out the cpan command. It's an interactive program that you can
use to manage perl add-ons. Not all perl stuff is available via RPM
and since perl is pretty well self-contained, you can't get into to
much trouble by pulling things in from other sources.

Jeff