[CentOS] SAMBA is driving me crazy

Ross S. W. Walker rwalker at medallion.com
Tue Feb 26 21:42:38 UTC 2008

Actually I recant that, one use to be able to do so, but not any more. One use to be able to display full headers too, but that is now missing as well.

Oh well, Hotmail now officially sucks.

Can't say I'm surprised, everything eventually sucks given enough time, I guess Microsoft is just accelerant.

-Ross