[CentOS] Firewall frustration

Mark Weaver mdw1982 at mdw1982.com
Tue Jan 1 03:45:25 UTC 2008

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 21:36:09 -0500
"Mark A. Lewis" <mark at siliconjunkie.net> wrote:

> [...]

I seem to remember there being distro ISO tools out there that allow
one to roll their own distro, but for the life of me can't remember
what it's called.

Anyway, if you're feeling ambitious you could load an OS, season to
taste and then create your OS using the Live CD technology that's out
there.

- --