[CentOS] nForce 630i Chipset, unable to get integrated nic working

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Thu Jan 3 12:21:06 UTC 2008

David Levinger wrote on Wed, 2 Jan 2008 13:47:47 -0800:

> Please feel free to let me know more if there are more specific differences
that might aid my understandings :-)

That's quite correct, just wanted to make sure you understood the differences
;-)

> Also, Laurentiu Coica, when I try and run make against the Makefile example
that you sent over it says there is "nothing to do for default"

Did you read the README.TXT? I just downloaded the zip and had a look at the
content. The README.TXT tells me 1. that the driver doesn't seem to support your
chipset and 2. explains how to compile (at the end of the file). Because of no.
1 I guess your best bet is going to that forum and get help from there.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany