[CentOS] anyone care to point me in the right direction? LVS

William Ottley williamottley at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 23:55:51 UTC 2008

thanks Anup for your help, i finally did get lvs-nat working: the
"/proc/../ip_forwarding was not set properly.

My next step is to do LVS-TUN, and i'm stumped on which way to start.
I will have 3 internet network connection on the load balancer

#1 official load balancer (where the webserver dns is pointed to) eth0
#2 eth1, which will have a tun? to connect to a geographical web server
#2 eth2, which is the same as eth1, but a different web server.

so naturally, I need to do an LVS-NAT, BUT. can I have tunneling with
that as well?
And as far as I know, I don't have to worry about the arp...

William