[CentOS] xen dependencies

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at ActiveNetwerx.com
Fri Jan 4 20:00:20 UTC 2008

>In your "broken" setup, do you have libvirt and/or bridge-utils?
>

>--Tim

Tim,
Yes it does. I think I am seeing the issue reported in a previous errata regarding Bugzilla Bug 237667 in RHEL for a now released fix in the current Xen rpm available. I have this exact behavior, and after many different installs on different machines, I finally saw a clean install done exactly the same work once and fail another.

I emailed the assigned tech at rh about the bug and never heard back...

Thanks,
jlc