[CentOS] Re: VDQ : Triple Boot Advice?

Beartooth Beartooth at swva.net
Thu Jan 10 20:00:47 UTC 2008

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:54:24 -0800, Dennis McLeod wrote:

> I know I didn't answer your question, 'cause I really don't try to do it
> that way. But I thought you might I'd share with you what I do, as I
> thought it might be pertinent.

	I appreciate that, and thank you. But you have two large
advantages over me. You speak hardware; I don't. And, unless I miss my
guess, you don't have trifocal fingers and arthritic eyeballs.

	I have yet to so much as open a case, look in, and close it
again, without damaging something. Alas!

	Otoh, I wouldn't try the three-in-one on anything but a testbed.
Also, if I have more troubles like the last, I can always give either
CentOS or Ubuntu the whole machine for a month or three, and then let the
other have a shot. Maybe I should, anyway ...

Fedora 8; Alpine 1.0, Pan 0.132; Privoxy 3.0.6;
Dillo 0.8.6, Galeon 2.0.3, Epiphany 2.20, Opera 9.25, Firefox 2.0