[CentOS] OT: writing upside down :)

Christopher Chan christopher at ias.com.hk
Mon Jan 14 02:54:50 UTC 2008

Mark Weaver wrote:
> On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 11:01:04 +0800
> Christopher Chan <christopher at ias.com.hk> wrote:
>
>> ˙ʇsod snoıʌǝɹd ǝɥʇ uı ƃuıʇsod ɯoʇʇoq ɹoɟ sǝıƃolodɐ ǝɹǝɔuıs ʎɯ ʇdǝɔɔɐ
>> ǝsɐǝld ˙ʇsod ɯoʇʇoq ʇou ʇsnɯ ǝuo 'uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇsod uǝɥʍ ˙ʇɥƃıɹ ǝɹɐ
>> noʎ
>>

> what really screws with my head is that I can read this stuff upside
> down!

ROTFL. There was a report on how the brain can adapt itself in
processing whatever images it gets through the eyes on slashdot. Below
is a link i believe to a case of a person who wore lens that inverted
images and after some time (days? weeks?) he was able to ride on a
motorcycle with them...

http://www.springerlink.com/index/V1N204085088K888.pdf