[CentOS] Re: install issues

William Warren hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Fri Jan 25 17:07:27 UTC 2008

I found a better workaround.  i forgot i had a usb 2.0 external cdrom
drive.  I booted to that and it's installing from the 64 bit cd set for
centos 5.  I have files a bug report about not being able to use the
internal dvd drive for installations of 64 bit.

Registered Microsoft Partner

My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17