[CentOS] Ethernet poor performance
centos at linuxpowered.net
Wed Jul 2 15:55:34 UTC 2008
Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> Any Idea where I should look to fix this?
- What version of CentOS?
- What type of network card?
- What driver is it using?
- What type of device is on the other end of the network card?(Switch, hub,
- Can you verify that the speed and duplex settings match on both ends of
- I assume the ping you are running is only 1 or 2(if there's a hub/switch
in between) hops away?
- Any errors reported by ifconfig ? any collisions?
- Try replacing the card itself? maybe it is bad.
More information about the CentOS