[CentOS] Centos 5.1 + Open source CRM

Test test at remedial-teacher.nl
Tue Jun 3 18:09:51 UTC 2008

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 14:53:21 -0300
"Masters IT Gmail" <mastersit.com at gmail.com> wrote:

mastersit.com> I hope someone has implemented Centos plus some open source crm, what do you
mastersit.com> recommend ? I already googled a lot, find a lot of open source related
mastersit.com> things but I need to hear from someone who uses it or implemented in the
mastersit.com> past to try something like that, I don't have to much experience in nix
mastersit.com> world but I can try it.
mastersit.com>
mastersit.com> Thanks in advance for all who want to contribute in this matter.
mastersit.com>
mastersit.com> Cheers
mastersit.com>
mastersit.com> Jorge from Uruguay
mastersit.com>
mastersit.com> CentOS mailing list
mastersit.com> CentOS at centos.org

I have installed sugar crm, and it looks promising...

http://www.sugarcrm.com

--
Test <test at remedial-teacher.nl>