[CentOS] Re: INN Python support in Centos 5.1

Ralph Angenendt ra+centos at br-online.de
Wed Jun 4 10:46:49 UTC 2008

David Hláčik wrote:
> Jun  4 11:49:01 sx2 nnrpd[8251]: python interpreter initialized OK
> Jun  4 11:49:01 sx2 nnrpd[8251]: python auth object is not defined
>
> This is what i have in readers.conf :
>
> auth "localhost" {
>     #hosts: "localhost, 127.0.0.1, stdin"
>     #hosts: "10.123.*"
>     #default: "<localhost>"
>     python_auth: "/opt/pdg/nnrpd_auth.py"
> }

Sorry, I have never used that for inn before.

Maybe the file hook-python in the INN docs (if that is in the package)
helps a bit? It describes everything needed for authentication with
python.

One thing you could try first is moving nnrpd_auth.py to the filter path
(which is defined in inn.conf, search for pathfilter).

Cheers,

Ralph