[CentOS] kernels and irc

James Bunnell

jbunnell at belencomputers.com
Thu Jun 5 14:35:54 UTC 2008

I was in the #centos-social channel and simply stated that I noticed
CentOS 3-4 were getting a lot of updates. I also stated that the CentOS
5 was one kernel behind, as in RHEL it is at -53, the gentlemen then
told me that I was wrong and it was at -21. I then asked if there was a
way to get a progress report somehow on 5.2, and that 5.2 has already
upgraded that kernel. The result was that I was banned for being
correct. I dont understand this kind of support.