[CentOS] Mysqlnavigator ?????

Manuel Enrique Chavez Manzano manny at cmc.cfg.sld.cu
Fri Jun 6 21:00:00 UTC 2008

yes I have tried there, I have the packeage but when I tried to install
it it asked for dependencies, and what I want is to install it by yum.

El jue, 05-06-2008 a las 22:56 -0400, Filipe Brandenburger escribió:
> 2008/6/5 Manuel Enrique Chavez Manzano <manny at cmc.cfg.sld.cu>:
> > from wich repo can I download Mysqlnavigator??????
>
> Have you tried the RPM from Sourceforge?
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=21623&package_id=37304
>
> HTH,
> Filipe
"Nuestra recompensa se encuentra en el esfuerzo y no en el resultado.
Un esfuerzo total es una victoria completa".
                                              Mahatma Gandhi
              wwWWww
              [o][o]
 (/|\)Manuel Enrique Chávez Manzano(/|\)