[CentOS] Re: SELinux error message on CentOS 5: "multiple same specifications"

Filipe Brandenburger filbranden at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 22:59:36 UTC 2008

Hi,

For the record, I found and fixed the problem.

I had some users with their home wrongly set on LDAP. One of them had
the home set to /usr/local/whatever and a /bin/sh shell, and another
had /colossus/users/herusername as home. The script "genhomedircon"
(which apparently is run by RPM every time) was generating those bogus
entries.

After fixing the LDAP entries and running "genhomedircon" the problem got away.

Thanks,
Filipe