[CentOS] Compact Flash..

Peter Farrell peter.d.farrell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 10:40:26 UTC 2008

 I generally will do one of two things in addition to my normal backups.

1. run a cron that exports the database, then gzip it - I rsync that
off to another machine.
2. I replicate the database to other machines in the same tier.

I agree about the CF failure as well. No biggie. I would copy it's
partition somewhere else once a week for a potential restore of just
such a failure.

-Peter