[CentOS] School Server Setup

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Tue Jun 10 06:11:03 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 15:03:50 PM +1000, Harry Sukumar wrote:

> I am trying to help (voluntary service) a country side school
> (Aboriginal community) in Northern Queensland Australia

Harry,

does/will this school have a website, or at least one web page
somewhere, where it presents itself and mentions that it uses Free
Software? If yes, please let me know, I'd like to add a link to it on
this page:

http://digifreedom.net/node/55

Of course, the same offer applies for any other school which does the
same!

Ciao,
	Marco Fioretti
software is used *around* you:            http://digifreedom.net/node/84