[Fwd: Re: [CentOS] School Server Setup]

William L. Maltby CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com
Wed Jun 11 17:31:06 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-06-11 at 16:22 +0200, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Matt Hyclak wrote:
> > On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 04:07:48PM +0200, Ralph Angenendt enlightened us:
> > > This is something you don't have to back up with some arguments, as a
> > > non-green tree (at least from spring to fall) doesn't look that healthy
> > > and who has ever heard of a yellow fire engine?
> >
> > Not to pick nits, but in Columbus, OH, USA the fire trucks are (or were) all
> > an awful shade of fluorescent yellow :-)
>
> I now officially hate you, because you broke my brilliantly laid out
> retort.

Retort? I could've sworn it was a troll. ;-> The reply stating a
favorite was an opinion, possibly useful to the OP if he investigated.
As a suggestion, the poster had no obligation to offer supporting facts,
evidence, research, etc.

In this regard, it was no different than *many* other opinions on many
topics offered on the list that don't support a suggestion with rigorous
analytical processes. And as usual, the OP can request more info or
google.

And FYI, I've seen yellow and green fire trucks somewhere in the several
places I've lived. And trees that are red (redwoods in northern
California).

--
Bill