[CentOS] Integrating squid with openldap on centos 5

lingu

hicheerup at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 19:52:47 UTC 2008

HI,

 I ma having squid proxy server ruuning on centos 5 ,

My set up :

 squid+squidguard+dansguardian working fine on user based acl using
squidguard.I want to integrate squid with openldap for user
authentication.so can you help me how to create a ldap users for squid
authentication and what are all the changes  i have to do in squid and
squidguard..I am very much new to ldap concept.
My requirement is very urgent if any one provide me the suitable document or
link it wil be very usefull to me.

Regards

lingu