[CentOS] Urgent Help Required!!!!!!!!!!!

MHR mhullrich at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 23:16:06 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 6:53 AM, Paul <subsolar at subsolar.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-06-14 at 21:02 +1000, D Steward wrote:
>> Hi, others have by now addressed your issue, so I'll now have my say.
>>
>> Please in future, use a better title than the one you have chosen - it
>> will help others who are searching for a solution to problems similar to
>> what you were having.
>>
>> You are lucky this mailing list is so laidback and forgiving as to
>> tolerate such a silly title.
>> I know other mailing lists and forums where you would be warned by the
>> maintainers/admins and even banned for doing it more than once.
>
> Indeed, I generally won't even read messages with a title like that
> because I have better things to do than read every message.  I generally
> only read messages where the description mentions something I may have
> experience with or am interested in.  Otherwise it goes in the trash.

I used to do that, too, but I have found that I learn many things for
reading posts about which I know very little.  That's what lurking is
for....

However, I reiterate what Mr. Steward says - follow the guidelines if
you really want to get help, especially in the future.

Just a friendly suggestion from

mhr