[CentOS] CentOS Boot-Up front-end 'Show Details' Menu will not display the standard messages

Balaji

balajisundar at midascomm.com
Mon Jun 16 10:44:30 UTC 2008

Dear All,

    During CentOS Boot-Up user can See all of the standard messages
within this front-end by
    clicking on the 'Show Details' link and hide the standard messages
within this front-end by
    clicking on the 'Hide Details' link.

    Previously when i click the "Show Details" Menu it will display the
system boot-up standard
    messages.I do not know what will happen and After some time when i
click the
    "Show Details" Menu it will not display the system boot-up standard
messages
    and it will display the following message alone "Enabling Swap
Space     OK" on clicking
    "Show Details" Menu

    I tried to google-out and i can't find out the show details and hide
details configuration files
    I am not sure why this is happening. Can some one throw light on this.

Regards
-S.Balaji