[CentOS] Apache jserv monitoring?

Andrea Dell'Amico adellam at sevenseas.org
Tue Jun 17 16:51:37 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-06-17 at 11:33 -0500, Sean Carolan wrote:

> I think I'm getting closer to building mod_jserv.so, but this really
> is feeling like a wild goose chase.  We try as much as possible to
> stick with RPM/yum for our package management but unfortunately the
> previous sysadmin liked to build a lot from source.  Can someone help?
>  Where do I find this jserv.h, and how do I tell apxs where it lives?

mod_jserv is really old, are you sure it can be compiled against apache
2?
If you need a jk connector, use mod_jk. You can find the source rpm in
the RHWAS repository (I didn't check if CentOS has a binary version
somewhere).

ciao
ad
--
No matter what side of the argument you are on, you always find people
on your side that you wish were on the other.