[CentOS] rpmfusion status?

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Wed Jun 18 19:30:15 UTC 2008

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 20:24:40 +0100
Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:

> And do any of those repo's listed there produce rpms for EL ?

Even if they don't do it today, perhaps they are planning to start with the
launch of rpmfusion.  Or not.  I'm just going on what the rpmfusion web page
says, and it says "Red Hat Enterprise Linux".

> I know
> quite a few of the people who are involved in rpmfusion, some even
> personally, and I wasent joking. They really were not considering EL at
> all till they get the fedora stuff sorted and the decision at the time
> was to reconsider a few years down the road.

That's not what their web page currently says.  However, in view of the fact
that you know quite a few of the people who are involved in rpmfusion (and I
don't), then you're a good guy to ask:

Unless I've missed something (which is possible) there hasn't been any "public
progress announcements" regarding rpmfusion in the past several weeks.

Is there anything new to report?

(This question still hasn't been answered.)