[CentOS] OT: Web page and firefox problem

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 20 14:44:31 UTC 2008

On Friday 20 June 2008 13:59:27 Matt Harwood wrote:
> Hi Anne
>
> Hope you don't mind me butting in on this (as a newbie round here!).
>
> If you would like to provide a URL for the page I'd be more than willing
> to take a look at it for you.

Thanks for the offer, Matt, but I don't know whether the change I've made will
obscure what was happening.  It shouldn't, I've just replaced a jpg with a
pdf and changed the link url.  Still, if you can see anything that gives a
clue I'd be really pleased.  The launching page is
http://eastpenninekoi-club.co.uk/membership.html

Anne