[CentOS] OT: Web page and firefox problem

Bart Schaefer barton.schaefer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 15:12:56 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 8:04 AM, Bart Schaefer
<barton.schaefer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Apparently the justification for this is that it makes Firefox work
> better on PDAs and other small-screen devices.  Firefox3 introduced
> "automatic image scaling"

Before someone else corrects me:  Yes, I just realized this has
actually been around for a while before FF3.  In fact it was more like
FF1.4.  I believe the algorithm changed some in FF3.

The point about the configuration setting being buried is still valid, I think.