[CentOS] Logitech cordless desktop ex 90

MHR mhullrich at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 18:40:52 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 4:53 AM, jarmo <oh1mrr at nic.fi> wrote:
> Anyone using ex 90?
> I have it running, no problem. Only mouse was little tricky, namely in X.
> But jut a little change in xorg.conf and everything works fine (CO 5.1 desktop
> install with vanilla kernel).
> Now would like to get keyboards extra buttons in use. Question is, anyone
> configured it allready, or do I have to invent wheel? again :D

I'm not familiar with the ex 90 - I use the ex 110 myself.

To configure some of the keys, I just went into the
System->Preferences->Keyboard Shortcuts and used as many of them as
would fit.  The rest (like web browser and email) I configured for
other key combinations I like better, and things like "Back" (i.e.,
the browser "back" button) and others didn't map into the GDM
shortcuts, so I don't use them at all.  There probably is a way to get
them into play, but I haven't looked into it (TBPH, DKDC).

HTH.

mhr
Mr. TLA/FLA today