[CentOS] 5.2 blues

Test test at remedial-teacher.nl
Wed Jun 25 10:35:04 UTC 2008

Ha, until now it looks ok,  but i only upgraded yesterday evening...

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 12:29:41 +0200
"Sorin at Gmail" <sorin.srbu at gmail.com> wrote:

sorin.srbu> Hi all,
sorin.srbu>
sorin.srbu> Am I the only one to have had a totally trouble-free upgrade to 5.2?? I get the
sorin.srbu> feeling that most everybody seems to have *some* problems...
sorin.srbu> --
sorin.srbu> Best Wishes
sorin.srbu>                   Sorin
sorin.srbu> ---------------------------------------------
sorin.srbu> http://home-skynet.servehttp.com/
sorin.srbu> Proud member of TEAM OS/2.
sorin.srbu> Mountainbiker [Kona Kilauea - Member of Equipe Les Cafards VTT]
sorin.srbu> Motorcyclist [Honda VFR750F-'97]
sorin.srbu> MCSE, MCP+I, MCP, A+ [Knowledge is power!]
sorin.srbu> ---------------------------------------------
sorin.srbu> ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
sorin.srbu> /\
sorin.srbu>
sorin.srbu> MotD:
sorin.srbu> CentOS: What Sysadmins run at home.
sorin.srbu>
sorin.srbu>
sorin.srbu>
sorin.srbu>