[CentOS] 5.2 blues

Michel van Deventer michel at van.deventer.cx
Wed Jun 25 12:39:44 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Wed, 2008-06-25 at 12:29 +0200, Sorin at Gmail wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Am I the only one to have had a totally trouble-free upgrade to 5.2?? I get the
> feeling that most everybody seems to have *some* problems...
I upgraded 4 machines (all virtual) without any problems from 5.1 to
5.2, tonight I'll upgrade the host machine but I do not expect any
problems.
I'm only cautious to upgrade my old webserver which is a dual PIII and
is located about 100km from my home ;) I wouldn't like a kernel panic
there.

	Regards,

	Michel