[CentOS] How to install *all* packages via kickstart?

Gregory Gerard ggerard at ggerard.com
Wed Jun 25 18:39:51 UTC 2008

thanks!

I'll give this a whirl.

At a certain point, I got sick of going into a machine and finding
half the diagnostic utilities (and their dependent libraries) weren't
installed and that just impeded tracking down the real issues I was
having. I'm in no mood to wait and pull down packages (and
potentially not install depending on what's going wrong) at 4am.

greg