[CentOS] Wheel and YUM!!

Harry Sukumar hsukumar at bond.edu.au
Fri Jun 27 05:15:26 UTC 2008

Hi James,

Yes I tried to do this on another machine unfortunately this didn't work
for me, good you raised this topic

On the other machine I edited the visudo

User_Alias PROJECT = emma, paddy, sb

PROJECT   ALL = !/usr/su, !/bin/su, !/usr/bin/passwd

And then did this

paddy, emma, %PROJECT, %sys ALL = NETWORKING, SOFTWARE, SERVICES,
STORAGE, DELEGATING, PROCESSES, LOCATE, DRIVERS

But no success neither paddy nor emma could install software using yum
could they run any network commands :-(

I am sure I am doing something wrong try to google but no luck :-(

--

Harry